Tuesday, September 1, 2015

K.O. Rasoi Dish | Taco Tuesday: Vegan Masala Cauliflower and Broccoli Tacos With Avocado and Coriander


Taco Tuesday in my household was celebrated with a taco created in layers which taste good by themselves, and then a dance party in your mouth when eaten together. The recipe contains a tangy radish and onion salad, which is balanced with a dollop of savory pineapple chutney, topped with broccoli and cauliflower enveloped in a crunchy chickpea flour jacket, and then completed with a drizzle of an aromatic avocado and coriander sauce. Sanjana of K.O. Rasoi, I and my taste buds want to thank you for creating and sharing your recipe with the community. I hope my recreation, shown above, meets your approval.

Sanjana is a fellow blogger and U.K. content creator for Food Network. I stumbled upon her recipe while trying to address my least favorite vegetable. I was looking for recipes incorporating broccoli. If you read last week's post, you know I found one broccoli dish that turned out to be the favorite of my husband and I. 


Creating each layer from this recipe made my mouth salivate as each layer had a distinct charismatic aroma. Creating the seperate layers is not tedious at all, yet the long list on the recipe may sway some. Once attempted, I could assure you the process was not at all meticulous. The ingredients are either thrown in a food processor, chopped and put into a bowl, or softly mixed in a blender and then left on the stove to simmer until the water evaporates. The only step a cook would have to constantly watch and move items back and forth is during the frying process.


This recipe was quite simple and I recommend you, the reader, curious vegan or non vegan, to give this recipe a shot. I am curious to try more of Sanjana recipes as this first one from her delivered. I could imagine what else she has in store for her readers. I have to catch up as she has been blogging her food journey for 7 years! Here is a direct link to her recipe: Vegan Masala Cauliflower and Broccoli Tacos with Avocado and Coriander

*~*BearHugs*~*
-Yogi Zanutto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dat's Life Doe

I remember the sound of gravel groaning underneath my Doc Martins as I dawdled behind my mom.  Whether the lady was getting something ...