Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello, my name is Yogi, and welcome to my blogger page where I will be keeping a journal of my innermost random thoughts...


I suppose to start this blog, if you're familiar to my YouTube.com/user/LuckyYogi, then you would recognize my slogan emblazoned at the top of my journal, and quite possibly, be able to decipher my reasoning behind those words. Those words which mean so much to me. I have never given an explanation to them. Oh. Wait. I lied to you before I have even met you in person. There is a video. Two perhaps? Which when put together, you should be able to obtain the important meaning behind those words. So, I'll stop the fast flexes and swift motions of my flanges over the plastic keys of my keyboard. I invite you to take a moment to head on over to my channel and take a stroll with the others I consider my LY family. I promise they're good people who are supportive, positive critics, and just great friends from all over the world. I document what I do in hopes to inspire others regardless of the cards you or I were dealt with. Pisshh! Forget the setbacks. I make videos, write, take pictures, etc., in hopes to inspire others to just get up, and go outside. Live life while you have the chance because the view will be different once you've lost something...someone...and the moment has passed and you're filled with regret. You'll just regret not taking the time to do something.Don't just sit and dwell. Get up and live.

Live life for all it's worth...Hellz Yeah.

*~*Bear Hugs*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dat's Life Doe

I remember the sound of gravel groaning underneath my Doc Martins as I dawdled behind my mom.  Whether the lady was getting something ...